Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Wednesday Wonderings

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Wednesday Wonderings

Stained glass dome I built and designed for someone on the opposite end of my political spectrum

I am in the process of launching a new business in California despite its oppressive regulations and taxes on small businesses, it is a legalistic nightmare. Well I have awoken from the bureaucratic nightmare as a fully licensed contractor while locking down some of the state's top custom home builders as clients.

Yes, the Lord does provide for those that help themselves as He has for me in every step of this process, from my former employer closing to now, and I am sure He will in the future as long as I hold to His Word. I am upfront and honest with my clients, I will not lie or mislead them into a contract. I tell them what I am capable of achieving and explain why. I am a serious student of the Dale Carnegie and Zig Ziglar school of thought on taking care of your clients, my direct competition isn't. They display ego, I display humility and a desire to give my clients what they want not what I want them to have, legalities addressed of course. My desire is to make my clients happy, give them what they want as best I can, not to sell them something they may not want.

One thing I have learned from being a blogger is how to network and win supporters and make friends beyond the normal personal reach. I understand how to do that as the Barnyard has moved up the technorati scale by 300,000 in just a couple weeks. I am very close to my goals and extremely grateful for the overwhelming support I have received from the right blogosphere. Y'all are the best and many thanks to you.

Like I have said we need to stick together and we can make a difference as conservatives!
PS: I strongly oppose the Immigration bill being snuck through the DNC controlled congress, contact your senator to block this insane bill especially Mtch McConnel, the Senate Minority Leader. We need a fence and we need it yesterday! We need to know who is here by grant or illegal immigration a decade ago!

6 comments:

Trader Rick said...

Goat, your business ethics are laudable, just remember to WATCH YOUR BACK. There are so many more unbelievably and incredibly evil and ruthless people out there than you can ever imagine. They are the people who laughed as they tortured and killed small animals as children; the kind of two-faced creatures that we wouldn't consider human by our standards...

Gayle said...

WOW! That dome is absolutely beautiful, Goat! It's amazing!

You're right. We definitely do need to do something about our borders and have needed to do something about them for a long time. I feel like we Americans are some sort of sacrificial lamb being led to the slaughter!

By the way, good luck with your business. I hope it's a huge success. :)

Goat said...

Rick, especially out here in Ca. there are so many backstabbers out here its not even funny. Two of my excoworkers are now contractors as well and have stabbed me in the back already,one has for years, but I got the contracts. I have the best shield there is, the Lord Jesus, He pulls out the knives and heals the wounds.

Goat said...

Thanks Gayle, the dome was alot of work and took alot of pride in the project. I came away from my old shop with their full contacts list and their reputation as I stayed till the bitter end and helped close up shop, the others quit months before when some major scandals came out after the owner's passing. I got the family's endorsement as well so it should be a success.

Barb said...

I have to echo that "Wow!". THe dome is quite amazing! Wonderful work!

I agree on the need for controlling our borders. I am concerned about our financial ability to support the illegals already here, but I am even more concerned about security in the post-911 world.

Goat said...

Thank Barb, in more ways than one! A crosslink has been requested.