Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Support Mike Yon!!!!

Monday, October 22, 2007

Support Mike Yon!!!!

He has a new campaign going offering his dispatches for free to the MSM if they want to post the truth from the ground in Iraq. He also wants to revamp his site to be provided in 17 different languages, I wish I could do more than support him here but as a new business bucks are short and needed to the dime. I wrote Bill Roggio a while back and he responded that my blogger support was just as important as cash in gaining support and spreading the word so I do whatever I can, I have both as RSS feeds on my sidebar for all to see. If you have the means Mike needs to raise about $100,000 to accomplish his goals, help him if you can. He has spent as much time as many of our troops in the danger zone and reports the truth, his fans are legion and we need to help him launch to further heights. I for one await the book he will write after this battle for Iraq as we know he will, with so much he has gathered from the frontlines.

No comments: