Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Weekend Rambler

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Weekend Rambler

Tonight's must read, more on Jesus and Mohammed.
Wow am I wooped, taking care of a spring yard gone crazy is alot of work, grass to mow, trees to prune and weeds to pull, a labor of love. My dutch Iris are being replaced by ameryllii and gladioli while begonias and gardenias are trying to take over, much to be done still. I have a new roof and electrical work starting next week to bring my little cottage up to date, life is good. My truck is paid off, my credit cards are paid off, two deadweights are gone from the shop and business is kicking, life is good.
This is why I fail to believe all the negative polling that fail to show the questions asked so, so that many may be influenced by the few actually polled. My readers and myself are political junkies that are well informed for the greater part and conservative with a couple of moonbats for diversity's sake. I like their conspiracy theories.
If asked how I would categorize the direction our nation is going I would be neutral as their are very good and very bad aspects as is the yen and the yang. The economic reports are continually very good despite a world war and natural disasters wrapped in women's names, Katrina and Rita and Lord spare us Hillary .
We are doing exceedingly well in Iraq and Afganistan, spring brought the taliban termites out to be exterminated, we aren't the Red Army of Moscow's oppression we are the bringers of freedom, liberators and thus we have the people's support increasingly as Iraq has its first freely elected government in decades and in Afganistan first ever, life is getting better with a "soft parade" of hope. Would you enlist with the taliban if the attrition rate against you was about 100-1, they think they can attack an A-10 Warthog supporting a SOps sweep with a few lunatics on horseback, yea right. We are taking names and kicking ass.

No comments: