Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Yay, I am Back

Monday, April 06, 2009

Yay, I am Back

I finally got internet access for my machine today so things should be back to fairly normal around the Barnyard once again after a turbulent last couple months. I probably will not be able to post with the same frequency I have the last couple years because I will be away from my computer working for someone else instead of myself. It stinks but at least I have a job, something that was nonexistant in California. My old boss is taking me back and seems very glad to have me back. Heck I worked for him for 12 years before I moved so he knows my work ethic and abilities.

Anyway, my sister has a beautiful home she has opened up to me till I get back on my feet. It has a nive deck and gazebo where I have to retire to smoke my cigars but there is a nice patch of woods in the back that is full of songbirds so my smoke breaks are filled with a chorus. The three dogs are a hoot, the older one knows me and is my buddy but the pups don't trust me yet, they'll come around though.

6 comments:

Trader Rick said...

I too, am sitting onanicedeck but in beautiful Palm Harbor Florida--ahh the sunny south! The guy next door, "Vito" tells me the gnarled old Oak tree across the street was used as an execution device by a local costumed fraternal order many many years ago...

RightWingRocker said...

Good luck with the new job, Goat.

I know the feeling myself.

RWR
www.rightwingrocker.com

Tapline said...

Goat, You sound happy and contented....hope it works out for you!....stay well

Trader Rick said...

gOAT, LET US KNOW U R OK...

porsche72612 said...

I am glad that you are doing well. I am glad to have you in my beautiful home. Yes, I am your sister and am glad you are doing the things that we have been unable to do. We can do some things but it is nice to have a an uncle "goat" around the house. The pups will love you like an uncle soon enough. Love you bro!

Gayle said...

Dang I've missed a lot. Welcome back, Goat!