Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Frishing Trolls

Monday, July 10, 2006

Frishing Trolls

Comment moderation has been activated so those that post to just get a rise out of me or a reader nolonger will be able to see their text. Going around an IP ban only shows how incredibly rude a person can be and hardly makes them any more welcome than before. I really don't like having to moderate my comment section but circumstances override my desires at times as other means have proven to be ineffectual. Parklife, a moonbat, and I have had some fun conversations, it's(won't admit sex) a proud moonbat and PL is semi respectful, I'm not, not of people that hide who and what they are and snipe from the dark especially when they copy large portions of my blog for inane ridicule, so childish and feminist. PL is not the reason for moderation being installed, though It knows..
So anyway, friendly commentors can post in peace without worry about attack from frisching trolls and I will post them as soon as possible, in the evenings, donot expect a daytime or latenight post to show till around 6:00 pm pac., weekends will be sporadic. I hope some of my old friends will return to posting now that this safeguard is in place.
Meanwhile, I got to hit the links sunday for a fun round with a retired couple obviously republicans as their first words learning I was from Al. were about "Katrina" and how well Al. and Mi. are getting work done and New Orleans is still crying. Their son tried to go help and was turned away, he's a builder but not local. Enough of that, I feel my game coming back into shape quickly and I am considering becoming a 'country club' conservative', as much as I like to play I would save huge money by joining. This is a beautiful course full of mature trees invading fairways and approaches, subtle small greens with a meandering creek adding nuance to many holes. I love the game with its extreme difficulty and many life lessons about patience and working through failure. In many ways it incapsulates the Marine slogan of "Adapt, Improvise, Overcome " in your adventure against the course and the course always wins as you can only better yourself against it. It is a solo treck, sometimes with a partner, with only your ability achieving a result, great or dreadful.. Much has been written about man's endeavour with the golf ball and only an addicted golfer could try to explain and only be understood by those also afflicted among us.May, fairways, greens and many birds and eagles grace your journey. I have always said, much can be learned of your fellow man in eighteen holes, more on golf course behaviour and how to interpret it later.
------
PS: Here is a center hoof drop-kick to YKW, good riddance finally.

No comments: