Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Miss Universe

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Miss Universe

I won't complain about a bunch of gorgeous young ladies parading across my screen. I definately prefer the ethnically derived costumes in the introduction that have a realistic flavor and simplicity. I don't like the walking parade floats. They are all beautiful, stunning! I am a leg and face man, prefering proportion to excess and style to pure glamour. Puerto Rico, Denmarck, Switzerland, Columbia, Ethiopia, Russia, Canada, Japan, Brazil, Sweden, Trinidad-Tobago, Thailand, Bolivia, Hungary, USA, Paraguay, India, Argentina, Ukraine, and Mexico, top twenty and all are absolutely gorgeous, India was a double wow for me. , lots of of South American representation..
Swimsuit time, Oh Boy! Of course, being male, besides Miss USA my favorite will arise from this. I give up they are all hot beyond belief. How do you choose? Go USA, a little, blonde cutie, still a double wow for India and Ukraine despite a personal bias towards east asian women. Canada, Trindad-Tobago, Bolivia, Japan, Puerto Rico, USA, Switzerland, Mexico, Columbia, Paraguay make the cut. Like I said, how do you choose?
Evening Gowns, this is where grace and class can show itself, a beautiful women dressed to the nines is a site to behold..
Can.-Simple elegant, sexy
T-T- same
Bol.-unneeded frill
Jap- too gothic
Puerto Rico- Ouch, the winner by far
USA- ouch in bad way
Sws- clean beautiful
Mex- very sexy
Col=Sexy
Par-Very Carribean, restrained

Miss Philippeans won Stop and Stare and Guana won Congeniality and Japan won Costume. I did like her costume as simple sexy and ethnic with a dark edge.
Next cut, Switzerland , Paraguay, Japan, USA, and Puerto Rico.
Wow Paraguay is tall., USA, plugs Tahoe, Oh Yeah, Puerto Rico is stunning. Anyone of these ladies would melt me in my tracks for a minute or two whether I was with a girlfriend or not, their beauty is unreal , especially with modern makeup experts.
Brains, do they have any?
Sw-Love everyone
Par- Fear , losing family .
Jap-Some feminist crap
USA- Flaws, carries heart on shoulder, keeps humble
PR- Speaking up for her country , US territory.
Par.-Values and kids-
Puerto Rico or USA is my prediction, Japan is darkhorse.
#4 USA
#3 Paraguay
#2 Switzerland
#1 Japan
Miss Universe Miss Puerto Rico, a sizzling beauty.
Congratulations!!!

No comments: