Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: More On The Frisch Fry

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

More On The Frisch Fry

I posted about that loonbat professor in Az the other day and American Spectator has picked up the story broken by Protein Wisdom and Blackfive. Now that she no longer has a semi-real job she is free to join up with Code-Pink and Cindy Sheehan and play victim of the vast right wing conspiracies. If you have followed the links you would have found a very strange, deplorable feminist. Woman is too good a word to use, true women aren't feminists they recognize men and women have a role in society and that it varies. I hope women don't let the left damage them as severely as it has damaged the black community.
Heck, I am southern and have a strong mom and both grandmothers and most of my aunts are strong women and I was taught to respect them and my sister and cousins. They worked right along side us men and boys making the farm work, we all had different jobs that meshed like a machine to keep us through the winter months. We all picked except a couple ladies that prepared the kitchen for the canning or freezing process to come. This took place in the morning and the afternoon was spent on the porch shocking corn and peas, snapping beans and eating watermelon as it was sent to the kitchen for processing. I am only a generation away from a small working farm and my generation is the last to be able to say that, I remember finally getting indoor plumbing in the farmhouse. My grandparents were not rich but they owned their land and it provided for them and their family, in many respects they were wealthy beyond belief as rocks in their community and pedestals to build generations of families on. There is something about farmlife that does that and in my opinion is reason families are fleeing to more rural settings away from the degenerative nature of city life. I couldn't handle it, I walk out of my house to the smell of flowers and horses and the sounds of birds and a rooster or two in the morning, not horns and the commotion of the city.
The world of concrete canyons, artificial light, sound and stink does not even entertain my thoughts except with its frivolity. How a person could live in a big city and maintain any sense on sanity is beyond my redneck thinking, maybe thats why my blogger compatriot goes by Mad Hatter, Boston blues?
Speaking of Boston, it seems a portion of the fattest "pork" project of all time, "The Big Dig" has collapsed killing a person. It's Ted Kennedy's and John Kerry's fault for supporting such an insane project I am being fasecious here but thats the sort of extrapolation the loonbats go to fault President Bush.

PS: There is a whole world of difference in chasing snakes, turtles and fishin' holes to chasing false villians or worse on a video screen, a living world as compared to a dead one.

No comments: