Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Sunday Grill

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Sunday Grill

I got a hankering for some ribs so I slow smoked a rack and shared with the neighbors. It made your tongue slap your ears to get every bit. I can brag about few things but my ribs I will standup against anybody.
-------
I will be on radio with Lorez tonight between 10 and 11 to discuss the GWOT and the coverage by the MSM, the blogospere and other alternative media. Who do you believe? I use a wide range of sources, many MSM, brought to my attention by alternative media. The Fourth Estate still has a valuable role to play, they just have a growing legion of fact checkers and analysts keeping an eye on stupid agenda driven journalism, ie; Rathergate.
Some of my favorite analysis of big stories comes from the blogosphere, not the ranters but those like Hugh Hewitt, Powerline, Captain's Quarters, Belmont Club and many milbloggers that deliver insider thought. I also find what my lesser known friends have accomplished, interesting, the fact I have return readers amazes me. Information gets moved between strangers on a level never seen before and it will only advance and get faster as time goes by. Get on board or get be left behind!
-------
Oh boy, Sen . George Allen is on Road to the Whitehouse, he is better than I remembered, he is great, he and Mitt Romney will be unstoppable. Newt also taking the Contract back on the road will also help deliver GOP success. Sen. Allen does face a tough challenge from one of my favorite authors and former Navy Sec., James Webb. I highly recommend his book "Born Fighting"

No comments: