Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Thursday Thinking

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Thursday Thinking

Many thanks to Karen , the Barnyard Bible Study is up and running again. We are working our way through Mose's Law as written in the Torah. I urge all to join the discussion as I am somewhat a maverick from traditional views and can guarantee a lively discussion, while Karen puts down a wonderful traditional viewpoint. A few others have posting priviledges and I hope they use them. I love theological debate, my other favorites are boring, economics, taxes and government over regulation, so if you want religious debate visit me there. This must however be relevant to the chapter in review, we are on Gen.11 at the current time. I hope to see you there!
-------
Bill O'Reilly's latest column is worth a read, I agree.

No comments: