Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: The Ultimate Bacon Explosion

Monday, February 02, 2009

The Ultimate Bacon Explosion

No this isn't another post about the congressional porkfest but rather one that involves real pork that sounds really really very tasty. I simply must try it someday.

The recipe is here and read through the comments at Hot Air to find some great ideas for variations. I would just add some caramelized onions to the original and baste it with honey while its smoking like I do my ribs. They use regular BBQ sauce though I bet a honey-mustard BBQ sauce would be awesome as well.

3 comments:

Roadhouse said...

Oh My God! You've found the perfect food!!!

Trader Rick said...

WOW!!!!

Gayle said...

What a divine way to completely blow my diet! LOL!