Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Cute Quiz

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Cute Quiz

According to this quiz on what sort of leading man I would be, they also have one for the classic dames, I find myself in fine company;

Humphrey Bogart
You scored 45% Tough, 4% Roguish, 33% Friendly, and 19% Charming!
You're the original man of honor, rough and tough but willing to stick your
neck out when you need to, despite what you might say to the contrary. You're a
complex character full of spit and vinegar, but with a soft heart and a tender
streak that you try to hide. There's usually a complicated dame in the picture,
someone who sees the real you behind all the tough talk and can dish it out as
well as you can. You're not easy to get next to, but when you find the right
partner, you're caring and loyal to a fault. A big fault. But you take it on the
chin and move on, nursing your pain inside and maintaining your armor...until
the next dame walks in. Or possibly the same dame, and of all the gin joints in
all the world, it had to be yours. Co-stars include Ingrid Bergman and Lauren
Bacall, hot chicks with problems.

Hot chicks with problems, well that does say it pretty well for my love life, LOL. I have dated some beautiful nutcases with brains, that use them in wacky ways, women. Though a femine presense is always nice, I have no problem being a Lobo Goat, fewer headaches. I have to say a life partner would be a blessing He has not offered me yet though I have tried through one divorce and my last one. I will remarry again for the right reasons as I tried to before though I am not actively searching and the Barn does feel empty and cold at times.

5 comments:

tugboatcapn said...

Tug is:

John Wayne
I scored 54% Tough, 4% Roguish, 28% Friendly, and 14% Charming!

Amen on the hot chicks with problems, my friend...Been there, done that.

A friend of mine once said when asked why he kicked his wife of fifteen years out even though there was no evidence of adultery or anything like that, "There are worser things than bein' lonesome."

While he wasn't much of an English Major, he was a pretty good philosopher.

It took me a long long time to learn this, but it is true. God is preparing someone for you, and preparing you for someone, and until He gets you both ready for each other, you don't want to meet her.

Focus on the important stuff. The other stuff will come in time...

Goat said...

Did Bogie and the Duke ever do any pictures together?

Goat said...

Hollywood trivia always kills me on crosswords, I suck at it.

tugboatcapn said...

according to what I can determine from the Internet Movie Data Base, The Duke and Bogey never worked together, though they may have banged the same chick, occaisionally. (I don't think that counts...)

Goat said...

They should have on a cool western or war movie.