Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Movies

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Movies

I am pretty much anti-Hollywood, and this latest propoganda piece, Brokeback Mountain, a gay cowboy "love story" just wote their obituary in my book despite masterpieces like The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe. This is male bashing at its finest and seeks to destroy the friendships between men and the bonding that takes place on fishing , hunting and camping trips. I am sure as hell not playing Brokeback Mountain on my regular ventures. This film seeks to drive a wedge between men and their ladies as well as both the fags are married with children. This is a far left propoganda film and nothing less no matter how well acted, produced or the cinemagraphic beauty of Wyoming is. I consider it an affront to all of us rednecks and countryboys. I don't see any faggots, except the ones in the campfire, around my trout streams, mountain passes and deer stands. I am insulted, can I file hate crime charges? The first gay sex scene is just 10 minutes into the movie, courtesy of Michael Medved, who gave it 3 1/2 stars. I see it as flying in the face of all things masculine and making it a homosexual activity. I have stayed out of the fag debate untill now. They attacked manhood at its core and attempt to debase it to a homosexual experience, I can't and won't let this attack go without response.
Homophobic: to be scared of homosexuals. I ain't scared of fags I just think they are amoral creeps and perverts bent on ruining decent civilization as they did in Rome, Athens and Constantinople. Go on and keep pushing your immoral ways and attacking our societal institutions and expect a backlash of public opinion, Hollywood and the fag agenda. What you do in the privacy of your sin holes is not my business. However, when you get in my face with this kind of propoganda, you make it my business and I will fight with Billy Goat Gruff tenacity to stop you from crossing the bridge!

Update: The fags ain't cowboys, they are sheep herders, dogs, that explains alot, LOL.

No comments: