Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Some Random Thoughts

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Some Random Thoughts

I saw Mitt Romney on Cspan today and I really like this guy as does my Boston buddy the Madhatter. The more I hear him speak on the many issues I can't overlook how refined and brilliantly solution oriented he is, a problem solver, a doer. This is one very smart man as is Mark Warner also solution oriented, if the 08 race is between these two it will be exactly what america needs, not retoric but hardset plans to move into the future. They both represent states in control of the opposing party and have accomplished much bipartisan success.

There is much to be learned away from the MSM on the War in Iraq. The left and right scream for more information from the administration and they have not taken just a few minutes to search and find what I just a lowly blogger can find in seconds. I simply goto UsCentCom.mil, DefendAmerica.mil, or Whitehouse.gov. I can spend hours exploring the thousands of links and engrossing information available. It is free and open to all.

Found an awesome new milblog today, The Officers Club, some great commentary and analysis, some really cool pics as well. Smash has declared war on the defeatocrats and codestink. Don't miss Threats Watch for another great resource. Our Patriot Armed Forces are the best in the business, victory is not an option it is a perogitive.

8 comments:

Cabe said...

I've always been behind Romney. I was one of the first to jump on the Romney '08 wagon.

Goat said...

I had not heard him speak until a few times recently, I trusted Hatter's judgement as a GOP hack and what I read. I maybe on that bandwagon as well my friend. His being Mormon does not bother me, I do wonder about the other conservative Christians. I have heard questions. There were some early debates here between Tequila Rain aka Madhatter and some other Christian readers. They need to here him speak. Mitt and Rudy would win a landslide.

Lisa said...

Yup. He's definitely a problem solver and he looks good too. ;) Very presidential. He has the resume and the skills. Anyhoo--I know he's going. MY source tells me he'll be VP but I don't see him taking a backseat. I still say he's going to be the 08 nominee.

Goat said...

I would like to see him head the ticket as well Hatter, I am sold. Hey you're the Cap'n, you have more than one Romney supporter here, grass roots grow as we know. Cabe and Stan have great blogs and are also with us.

Stan said...

I like Mitt as well, but am undecided so far. Threats watch is new to me.

Thanks Goat.

Goat said...

Stan, its Bill Roggio's forum instead of the Fourth Rail, a great source, you are welcome.
The more I hear from Mitt the more I like him, Bill Owens is my next choice then Allen so far. I agree Hatter, very presidential aesthetic appeal, handsome, polished in delivery. Yet y'all keep electing Kennedy and co. What's up with that? Hey keep the Barnyard informed on Romney, lets pool our resources. I really liked what I heard on Cspan over the weekend from him, innovative ideas that are results oriented on all sorts of measures. Hatter you are the Barnyard source for Romney related news being a constituent Bostonian GOP hack, LOL.

Lisa said...

Well, as I'm sure you know, a certain someone took himself out of the 2006 MA race for governor, as I predicted long ago. Perfect timing. He gets out January 2007. How convenient. Anyway, my inside source tells me he'll wind up VP. We shall see. It's possible he won't be able to overcome the Mormon deal enough to get the nomination but he is so damn attractive and qualified, I am 100% sure he is on the ticket in 08.

Goat said...

He and Bill Owens or George Allen or even Rudy would make a great team that could draw folks to the polls of course it is all speculation. I see Romney doing well in Ca and the west but weak in the south. He is a great speaker and that does go far in the south, however.
Outhere, Arnold needs to be talking to Mitt on a regular basis about how to get things done in a liberal state as a conservative governor.Politically we are in stagnate polluted water, the state is putrifying in its own waste.