Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Home Sweet Home

Friday, December 30, 2005

Home Sweet Home

5,000 miles later I am back to my humble abode with some antiques and other family oddities. I had an awesome trip and enjoyed connecting with my niece, what a fireball, as pretty as a sunset and as full of energy as a sunrise. I wish I had a slim portion of that energy still, it was surely invigorating. I don't recommend the drive to anyone but those with loose screws like me though it is an absolutely stunning drive that I could spend a couple of months doing. I will get some pictures up tommorrow.
As fully expected, knowing the trash, my house was, of course, broken into while I was gone. I have nothing left to steal, they got it the first two times. The funny part is though they took some things of value to me they missed cash and bags of cans for recycling, we get almost $2 a pound here. The got a scanner , worthless without the software, a nice goretex parka and a cordless sawzall. I almost forgot, one snowshoe, I have to laugh. I knew it would happen, such is my neighborhood, and to be honest I can't afford a big dog or an alarm at this time. Life will go on and they will have their day before the Lord as will I.
I await 2006 with an exilerating freshness as my fellow conservatives seem to be forcing themselves through the malaise of MSM journalism. How many more readers does the NYT or their fellow subtrolls need to lose before they wake up and realize america is a little different than their NY condo? I have spent the last two weeks listening to America as I made my way there and back. The retoric from the Deaniacs, concerned me as we need a viable multiparty system to function, unfortunately the DNC has placed its bet in the far left. America is center right/left, "we the people" are in charge, need I remind you. The defeatocrats are hurting the DNC badly, yet they cannot cut the monetary umbilical cord. To find the differences between the parties look at the supporters; ie George Soros.

Subnote: I got my first Merry Christmas in Mississippi at a little country gas station with real southern biscuits, Yyyumm,Baaaa!

No comments: