Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Comment 2.0

Monday, April 17, 2006

Comment 2.0

It started as a comment and grew to a post , oh well, c'est la vie.
This is one issue I can definately look past Mitt Romney's questionable health insurance solution on. He is super strong on defense, and understands the Islamic threat. I happen to like President Bush's Wyatt Earb, Buffalo Bill, Bat Masterson approach to foriegn diplomacy, break it down to its most simplistic form and proceed from there, not everyone one has France's ability at nuance. Looking at the history of France why would anyone buy their nuance, they have had more rulers and governments than anyone else, with a record of defeat, and we expect them to deal with Iran. They do alright with unarmed blacks in Africa but that is another story. The good thing is Islam, Iran and the rest of the wacky world we live in has come under the microscope of a people connected as never before facing foes like we have never faced before. Yes, the Four Hoursemen ride, as a huge fan of Tolkien, Brooks and Lewis, I believe we can win that final battle. I look at the box office success of The Lord of the Rings and The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe and I gather hope I am not alone.
I might as well add another another one, posted at Pero's,

1000 years of Islamic violence is enough to convince me, seems they
have no problem killing their own children as well and turning women into
submissive slaves. I have studied islam till my stomach could no longer contain
itself. I reject it in my souls name as a horrid evil that would require me to
kill innocents. We stand at stalemate, checkmate, in my view. Islam and shar'ria
donot trump freedom and liberty, Keep poking us in the chest and the response
may be just a little different than your wildest jihadist martyr dreams. The
technolgy you think you know is a decade late, we can pinpoint a gnat on a rat's
eyelash from outerspace and place a nuke in the gnats eyeball. Iran and the
Islamists need to understand this, perhaps they do, the game is afoot , Watson.

No comments: