Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard

Monday, April 03, 2006



Yosemite falls in full spring passion as Vernal and Nevada falls fill the background with sound from this position. The slot at the top of the falls is narrow, maybe eight feet with alot of water behind it. The roar of water is impossible to escape as every bend in the trail brings a new fall into view. If you are a friend of the site, I can clue you to the best places to camp outside the park, one awesome spot on the Merced river particularly, you have to know where it is, ten minutes outside the park and cheap. I need to know you real well before I clue you on eastside camping, secrets held by explorers are not so easily lent. Anyway if any of my readers wish a California foray or are planning one, let me know, I will offer what I can, having lived in LA, SJ and Sacramento.

No comments: