Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Merry Christmas Weekend

Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry Christmas Weekend


I am spending a ten day Christmas vacation at home putting down roots so that I can bring my extended family here next year. This Christmas will be solitary though I will not be alone for I have held Christ's hand for many years and I know He is with me always. With many thanks to Him I was able to accomplish all my goals for this year plus a few more including the ability to launch my enterprise with lauded backing. Dreams are coming true after decades of hard work for me, a true blessing and I shan't let that blessing down.


It has become a true Christmas for me away from family even though I would love to be there to feel the excitement of my niece on Christmas Day, The joy of chidren on that so Holy of days should be the epicenter of all celebration as we celebrate the Birth of Christ, a celebration of His light during the darkest day of winter after the solstice so birth and rebirth become the joyeous celebration we know.


It is the perfect time to rejoice in His Birth when His light comes to bear over darkness and despair.


Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

No comments: