Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Hugh Hewitt at His Best

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Hugh Hewitt at His Best

Hugh had some mush headed moonbat professor on today in what has to be one of his top ten ten shows. The Goat laughed so hard through the bumbling professorand then the hear,Jon Podhoretz, Mark Steyn, and James Lilecs just shred him, it was hard to listen through my own chuckling. Prof. Hugh shows his cross examination skills and backs this, Philip Bohlman, right bach into his leftist hole. The bloke could not admit Castro is an evil thug, wow. Anyway this Bohlman character was representing the Society for Ethnomusicolgy and their recent statement on music as a form of torture, an absolute pacifist, unless it is against democracy, anti-American leftist. That became evident when asked about Castro and the jihadis, Bohlman choked on his cognac. This is absolutely amazing how out of touch with reality this elite fool is.
Yea, the Barnyard would find being forced to listen to modern pop music or 70's oldies torture in a mild sense of the word after all Goat can claim knowledge of ethnomusicology as well being versed in the underground of heavymetal and fusion bands for four decades. Now my knowledge of or scorn for certain forms of music qualify me to make a statement on terrorist detainee policies of the US. I got stuck on a bus once, High School ski trip, for endless hours of Joan Jett's sole contribution to 'rock' history, pure torture yes, but my psyche remained intact. Where was Robert Sullivan when I needed him?
Oh the pain of having to listen to years of the same music played over and over and over again on out local radio stations. It is torture I tell you to be stuck in an elevator piping muzak. Who can I sue the next time I here a "golden oldie" for the gazillionth time and feel threatened by it?

2 comments:

Mark said...

Oh, come on, Goat! Playing music by Christina Aguilera IS torture! I suggest playing anything by Marilyn Manson and Britney Spears at deafening levels to the detainees at GITMO. If that doesn't force them to give up bin Laden, nothing will.

Goat said...

I heard they use the Barney the Dinosour song. "I love you, you love me, we're as happy as can be", yep, pure torture.