Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Memo

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Memo

Mitt's name was removed from the header, not because of a loss of support, but to protect his campaign from an errant Barnyard rant that some scum digger could misconstrue. Mitt Romney, is the Man and the Barnyard will need to be careful as not to put words in the mouth of the opposition to be used against him. Dang, Goat be PC, not, he will continue to bang heads as goats do and right now Mitt is buffing the Goat's horns better than the rest, in a big way.
-------
Any feedback on updates to the site, long promissed...???

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Working on it.....I promise. But see, I think what I just put up was very low quality. I need to write some quality stuff. I SWEAR I will try again tonight. He has no bigger supporter than I.

What did you remove?

Goat said...

You better, LOL, Goat has done a whole lot of braggin' about his star co-host and Boston insider on promoting Mitt