Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Stuck On Stupid

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Stuck On Stupid

THE FOUNDATION
"If individuals be not influenced by moral principles; it is in vain to look for public virtue." —James Madison


Did anyone else here the loonbats on Hugh's Show today about 4:30 pst ? He called us stupid, and was so idiotic that he didn't realize Hugh was shredding his argument with his own answers. the "journalist" on before the caller was even worse. How dense can they be? I guess their hatred and anger are so blinding that even when the cold wet carp is sticking out their mouths they can't see it. I watch a little TV news, listen to conservative news/talk radio and check about 50 internet sources. I can get information off my miniscule blogroll before the AP or our regional rags can get to print. My first stop is James Taranto's "Best of the Web" and OPJ online then I move on to The Federalist Patriot, National Review, Townhall, American Spectator etc. and first blog stop is usually LGF, then Hugh and Michelle, then for more detailed analysis I follow the links. Captains Quarters and Powerline have detailed powerful analysis, yet we are stupid as that caller proclaimed and defended. I will say my toughest and and most intelligent arguments always come from the right, ad hominem attacks from the left, no ideas or debate. Oh and blog trolls, watch your ankles, the Sheepdog is back and reinvigorated it seems, great comments last post, Sass, it fits so well, "Sheepdog Sass" and as usual you left me nothing to say which is fine by me, less typing.

Happy Birthday! USMC , OOhRaah!

No comments: