Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Waiting For Friday

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Waiting For Friday

The Patriot Post
Founders' Quote Daily

"I am not influenced by the expectation of promotion or pecuniary
reward. I wish to be useful, and every kind of service necessary
for the public good, become honorable by being necessary."

-- Nathan Hale (remark to Captain William Hull, who had attempted

to dissuade him from volunteering for a spy mission for General
Washington, September 1776)
-------
Nathaniel Hale is better remembered for another quote, his dieing one "I regret that I have but one life to give for my country". I am thankful there are plenty just like him that make up our Patriot Armed Forces. Oh, I see a change in the country and it does not fit DNC or the loonbat left's prognostications. For example,"The Federalist Patriot" has the highest subscription rate of any online publication. As Hugh Hewitt points out in his latest book "Painting the Map Red", America is center-right politically. Pollsters take polls in population centers and ignore the breadth of America, the rest of us far outnumber New York and LA,etc.. A big city liberal's world view matters little to this country boy, and my vote will reflect that.
I know Dr. Rice let America and Israel down with this cease fire, but I have to wonder about deeper policy. If Israel had pushed harder than it did would it have inflamed the moderate section of the Muslim world? Has Islam ever made clear the rights of other faiths to be free? Islam is a fairly modern "religion" that chooses to dictate over the rest through violence against the innocent, subjugation. Nothing I have seen or read could lead me to believe otherwise. The valiant efforts of the Afgani and Iraqi people to secure their countries at least tell me the people just want to live in peace.
Knowing a 100 mil. people want nothing more than the death of America does not make me rest easy,appeasement is not the answer, a fight for our very lives maybe sooner than we think if the reconquistas team up with the jihadis and mara salvastrucha(ms13). My bet is to arm yourself and well under our second ammendment and prepare for local action if needed, if we are not ready to protect ourselves we are not worth protecting other than a flock of sheep. We are the frontline defense, not the moonbats shrieking about civil rights for gays and other deviants and lowlifes. It is us Americans willing and able to bear arms for this noble country that keeps it free for the moonbats to breed. I haven't figured that out yet since they don't declare a sex, unless it is in support of child sex, ahem, blocking parental notiification and cross state line transportation of underage girls for abortion. That is something to be worked out between the children and parents with probable male prosecution, age and situation dependant.
Yep, I am a stupid redneck, care to go toe to toe, since I can't actually shoot you in an honest duel???Moonbats???
Classic liberals are great people like Joe Lieberman, Zell Miller, Scoop Jackson and John Kennedy, they don't exist in the DNC any longer. America needs two strong parties and the DNC seems to have fallen off its rocker if it is backing Ned Lamont, a white billionaire playboy, a George Soros brown-noser

No comments: