Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Monday Meanderings

Monday, October 16, 2006

Monday Meanderings

I have been paid a huge compliment by my loonbat detractors as crude and rude as they are by following me around to where I comment on other blogs. This means I have impact on them, I must have something actually to say if they go to such great efforts to discredit me or trash my comment section wth vile, miscreant, inane statements to drive off other commenters.
Thus I have had to inact comment moderation as 'it' seems to be able to get around bans by changing 'its' IP address. I apologize to those that may have clicked on one of those vile comments, it is not the standard of this site. I am working with Haloscan to solve this problem once and for all. They seem to think that if they mock and slander me enough I will go away and let them alone, Naaaww, Uh Uhhh, it aint going to happen. Crude comments about Grandmothers is a great way to win enemies by the millions especially since "it" supports NAMBLA, national association of man boy love, which is a major contributor to the DNC, by the way.
-------
The October Surprise
Harry R. Jackson Jr. is right on the money.
-------

The sleeping giant, called the evangelical church, is about to be awakened by true conservative candidates, who believe in both social and fiscal conservatism. These voters will rise up and keep the Senate in the hands of the Republicans and keep the House in a position of relative political parity. For this to happen, individual candidates will have to take off the gloves and differentiate themselves based on their values, philosophy, and track records. This is not running away from President Bush or national issues; it is an attempt to keep candidates from running against the straw man of “it’s time for a change” or “change for change sake.”

--------

No comments: