Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: A New Year And A New Start

Friday, January 12, 2007

A New Year And A New Start

2007 has birthed itself in the Barnyard with unforseen and unfortold opportunity. My boss passed a few months back and his son and widow decided to close after some unsuccessfull buyout attemps and because I stayed to help finish some big contracts, I inherited a thirty year legacy and full admittance into the artisan guild in NoCal. The sweetest part is I already nailed down $25,000 in my first two deals, both etched artwork on glass. The one on mirror will be carved from the back and lit from behind in a light box and involves flowers on a trellis,and hummingbirds among other details. I am the salesman and installer not the artist on these occasions The artist and good friend I work with did the artwork for Sierra Nevada brewery for their bottle labels and more. Adream has come true at the most oppurtune timeand I have the Lord among others to thank for this blessed start. If it involves glass on an artistic level, well, I am your man and I hope to here from you, a new site will be launched soon for the business.
Have a Great Weekend, Goat intends to!

No comments: