Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Brain Freeze

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Brain Freeze

Ugh, I really don't know what to blog about since there is so much going on and I have so little time to sit and type besides getting ready to move 2500 miles. All I know is that the Obama administration is turning out exactly as I warned about for months prior to his election, a massively corrupt and disjointed affair of fecklessness along with a complete disregard for our Constitution. So heres a couple links to stories I found interesting.

Bob Owens at Confederate Yankee on Obama's DoD decision to stop selling spent rifle and pistol brass to reloaders and instead sell the melted down bulk to China, smart eh. I don't use military calibers so I have no idea how it will effect my ammo prices.

Michelle Malkin has been all over the bailout frenzy and the outrage over the AIG bonuses and she notes that the bonuses were retention bonuses written into contracts to be paid at the end of the contract, legally obligated. Its all smoke and mirrors from Obama and the Dems to distract us from their other shenanigans.

Now I have more packing to do, dang I accumulated a lot of stuff in a few short years.

1 comment:

Trader Rick said...

Get rid of all that crap, Goat! That's what I'm doing. If it's not a family heirloom, trash it, give it away or sell it! You're starting a new life!