Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Moving News

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Moving News

I am 99% packed and raring to go back to Dixie where the water is warm and the girls are pretty. The movers are coming Monday and I will roll the next morning for a three day journey across this great nation. Don't worry I will take plenty of pictures and post a write up as soon as I can.

Dang, I really hate leaving my little house with all the work I put into it and the gardens but I am left with no other choice as it stands. The good news is my old boss is really anxious to talk to me so I guess I have a job waiting for me. I am extremely good at my trade, much of that thanks to my old boss, and anybody in my trade would be lucky to have me on their team.

Anyway, I am going to drink some beer and watch American Idol and Hell's Kitchen and just vege for a bit after all I have gone through recently.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I write to wish you well on your re-location across country. Your commentaries were so very helpful throughout last year - at least up until election day:) - helpful in that by coming to this site, I encountered sanity amidst the Obamamadness. The latter, of course, continues daily, but then, so have your commentaries. I hope (excuse the word) you will find time to write from Alabama. Best of luck to you, and God bless.

Trader Rick said...

You're going back to God's Country!!