Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Happy Friday

Friday, January 20, 2006

Happy Friday

Just enjoying some good music and liberal rants, as '06 looks better and better. I believe the conservative movement can provide increased majorities if we stay focused, now is not the time to sit back and yawn on our haunches , now is the time to mount up and fight. I say force them to pipe off. Force them to make a play, force that desparation pass down the middle, we have a secondary ready for the intercept and a linebacker core ready for the tackle. I know we have a game plan, theirs resembles the Bengals or Broncos against Montana's 49ers. Me , I prefer an Otis Sistrunk defense and a Ken Stabler offense, let them think they are winning then take it from them. Are you ready for some football?

3 comments:

Mark said...

I saw Ken Stabler in person once. In a restaurant in Evansville Indiana, believe it or not. Ok, it's not as far fetched as it may seem. The restaurant is owned by former Yankee great Don Mattingly.

Goat said...

I met him at a banquet to celebrate Crimson Tide greats during his heyday, a great childhood memory. That Oakland team was one of the best ever.

tugboatcapn said...

Well, I just finished watching the Steelers and Seattle confirm their places in the Superbowl.

I honestly don't care who wins now.

Not like the Liberal/Conservative Superbowl that we all play every day. I ABSOLUTELY have a favorite in that game...