Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: TGIF

Friday, January 06, 2006

TGIF



My nutty niece ensonced in the joy of a three year old's Christmas. My cable modem was one of the items stolen recently so forgive the picture quality, I am dealing with dialup in the interlude. It is all about her now, so much" joy de vivre" in such a little body. I am a very proud uncle of this little dynamo, an amazing little girl. I could sing her praises for days as a doting uncle. I live on an airplane in California according to her, now I live in a truck and an airplane after I drove back this year. I want to be the best uncle she can have, so suggestions and tips from other inlaws and parents are desired. A young Mia Hamm, her favorite gift was an old soccerball of mine found while my mom and sister combine houses, she is a little tomboy already with full feminine guile, they learn early. She is far,far ahead of others her age I know, a natural leader, she amazed me by the day.

Update; I picked up a new cable modem so now I am back in business.

No comments: