Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: McCain And His Minions

Friday, September 15, 2006

McCain And His Minions

I have tremendous respect for Sen. John McCain and his service and suffering in the service of this country but he is wrong to block the President's program and desire to clarify Article III of the Geneva Conventions, a vague guideline on enemy detention, so our professionals seeking to protect us can better do their jobs. Sen McCain knows what real torture is, sitting in a cold sterile cell with the Red Hot Chile Peppers being played loudly is not torture but it yielded Kalid Sheik Mohammed and a slew of followers, feeding people to plastic shredders or sawing off their heads with a dull knife while the victim screams through his own blood is. It seems most Democrats and a handful of Republicans care more about the rights of terrorists than the safety of our own citizens and our rights not to have our heads sawed off by those same terrorists thugs or be blown apart while quietly having a cup of coffee in a sidewalk cafe.

I used to support a Palestinian state, nolonger can I take that position as their autonomy has only bred more violence against Israel, now I say. Let them rot in the filth they have created for themselves as surely God has not blessed Islam, with the wretched poverty and destruction wrought on their lands. It is nobodies fault but their own and their worship of a desert warrior pirate that stole all he had by force and subjugation. The Pope is being blasted for pointing this out, finally, by the thin-skinned jihadis and asking what jihad actually means. Is it the jihad of Bin Laden or a quiet personal struggle for inner purity? The Koran says it is conversion by the sword, I will believe the Koranic scholars Bin Laden, the mad Mullahs of Iran and Mohammed himself in the Sura, convert, die, or be enslaved. I guess our loonbat left wants to become slaves since they don't believe in God and His Toranic teachings that Islam bastardized and distorted, just as they try to corrupt and bastardize the Gospels of Christ. If you want to debate theology, visit my Bible Study, welcome there and limited here, this is my state page and it is my church page, separate, equal, but forever intrinsically mixed as my moral underpinnings. I trust Islam about as much as I would a convicted child molestor babysitting children.
There is one positive, the eye of the world is upon them and they do not like it as their veneer has worn very thin and is gone in many parts of the world. The Aussies recently told them to leave if they did not become Australian first. I know I will die a proud Patriot with Christ at my side before I will submit to slavery at the hands of Islam. Jizyah this, Fuck Islam!
( I apologize to my regular readers for violating my no cursing ban, but in this instance I could think of no stronger word. A jizyah is an extra tax on non-believers. the only thing they will get from me is defiance)

No comments: