Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: On The Eve Of Attack

Sunday, September 10, 2006

On The Eve Of Attack

I plan to watch ABC's presentation tonight on the lead up to 9/11, I guess the Clintons failed to censor ABC by having them pull it. What a political gift to the GOP, and how nice of Al Qaeda to release their own documentary of the lead up. I bet the conspiracy theorists loonbats are really going to go bezerk now. I can hear it now, but I will desist from giving them any ideas. My my my, how big a babies can the liberals be? Are they afraid of being portrayed for what they are do-nothing appeasocrats?
-------

Unable to compete in the world of free debate with transparent facts, liberals behaved like children this week - proving that in the end national security and even national identity are always subservient to their own ego, reputation, and appearance.

It was pathetic, cowardly, and sickening.

It is also far too typical.

Liberals, who in large part are people devoid of true substance and belief, who also have great contempt for God, morality and truth, are often unable to deal with facts that reflect poorly upon them. And using pathetic, self-serving, cry-baby tactics is how they are commemorating this week - the fifth memorial of 9/11.

By now, you've no doubt read all about the ABC Mini-Series "The Path to 9/11" and some of what it will contain on Sunday and Monday evening. This no holds barred look at mistakes that were made in both the Clinton and Bush administrations will criticize decisions made and the decision makers in the run up to September 11. Beginning just before the World Trade Center bombing in 1993, based upon the 9/11 Commission’s Report, it will trace events that led up to the horrific event we commemorate this week.

-------
I plan on live-blogging or at least posting comments here and there.
I like the opening alot.

No comments: