Some nutter named Ted, don't know if he is left or right, left this comment on a completely unrelated post and I figured I would post it and respond on the front page. I really hate conspiracy nuts.
Challenge, can anyone prove this wrong?:–
1. Constitution Article II requires USA President to be “natural born citizen”.
2. BHO’s website admits his dad was Kenyan/British, not American, citizen when BHO was born.
3. BHO is therefore not a “natural born citizen” (irrespective of Hawaiian birth or whether he may be a 14th Amendment “citizen” of USA) — as confirmed in the Senate’s own McCain qualification resolution agreed to by BHO.
4. Supreme Court has already docketed two upcoming conferences, 1/9/09 and 1/16/09 — between dates Congress counts electoral votes (1/8/09) and Presidential inauguration (1/20/09) — to address Berg Case and fashion relief on BHO’s eligibility to be President.
5. Since no facts are in dispute, Supreme Court rules on Summary Judgment to enjoin BHO’s inauguration as President.
6. Therefore, BHO is not inaugurated as President.
7. Vice President Elect Biden is inaugurated Acting President under the 20th Amendment to serve until new President is determined — the procedure for which determination to be set out by Congress and/or the Supreme Court so long as in conformance with the Constitution.
Barack Obama's mother was a natural born citizen and he was born in Hawaii so that makes him a natural born citizen regardless of his father's stature.
All the other challenges have been laughed out of court and so will 9/11 truther Phillip Berg's latest.
The only reason I see for Obama not releasing the documents is that his real father is not Barack Obama Sr. since his mother was in Washington state going to college around the time she became pregnant and not Hawaii. There are some timeline and paternity issues that could be embarrassing to his life story but none involve Obama's citizenship.
May I also remind folks that Philip Berg is a Clinton supporter that thinks Bush carried out the 9/11 attack and in no way connected to the conservative movement. The vast majority of the blogs that have pushed this story are Clintonites as the vast majority of conservative blogs have brushed it off for what it is, a bunch of hooey.