Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Congrats To The Florida Gators

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Congrats To The Florida Gators

They beat my Crimson Tide for the SEC Championship in a classic hard fought SEC match up, 31-20. Dang, I must say they played the better game and my vote goes to Tim Tebow for the Hiesman Trophy, he is an outstanding quarterback and a class act to boot, he has a very bright future in the NFL. He makes the plays he needs to win. Florida deserves to play for the National title and I will be rooting for them all the way.

I can be proud that Nick Saban has turned around the Tide around after it has struggled the last few years to regain it's perrenial power house status. We will be back.

1 comment:

Trader Rick said...

This was the hardest fought game for the Gators all year. We really couldn't stop Coffee--The tide put up a better fight than I thought they would. One more quarter and the outcome could very well have been different..

If the computers keep UF out of the BCS championship game, it will be a travesty...

As for the Heisman, I don't know why they give it out so early--they ought to keep the balloting open until after the bowl games.