Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Happy New Year All

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year All

I don't really celebrate the new year as its just another day to me But I wish all my friends the best and brightest to come after all we have the Obamassiah coming to cure all the ills on the planet. It has been an interesting year with the election process, victory in Iraq, and the economic meltdown. It was a record year for my humble blogspot as well and I have all of y'all to thank for it. I will of course be keeping my on Obama and the Pelosi-Reid congress and their attempts to socialize and bankrupt our future but I also hope to get back to my photoblogging of historic and scenic sites around me. As I post this it will be officially the new year in America and I pray the good Lord continues to bless us into the future.

2 comments:

Trader Rick said...

Happy New Year, buddy! Keep on keepin' on! It's a brand new start for America under our great new leader! He will lead us out of the desert and into the promised land. Have faith!

Gayle said...

I'm the same way, Goat. It's really just another day for me too. We don't go out on New Year's Eve. Too many drunk drivers out there!

In spite of the election not going our way, and in spite of the mess the economy is in, we have much to be thankful for. It's now the first morning of 2009, so HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too. We'll survive Obama and the liberal Democrats in Congress, but it's going to take some doing to clean up their mess when they're done.

Blessings!