Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: A Cooling View For August Dog Days

Friday, August 05, 2005

A Cooling View For August Dog Days

A few yards downstream from the cabin,early spring.With the recent heatwave,I hope you get at least a cooling thought.

PS: My co-bloggerette has opened a very good discussion forum so indepth debate may take place for us ex-Oriellyites.It is linked on the sidebar as Political Showdown,like here it is free though you have to jump through a few registration hoops to post.She has done a great job so far and this is really its birthday.I wish her luck and will help to promote it here in the Barnyard as I am not really set up for extended debate so take it there if you so desire.

PPS: Some more latin influence jazz guitar,Acoustic Alchemy.

3 comments:

Goat said...

This is public domain,I did remove that name from my byline so it should nolonger be under scrutiny after 3 months of unrelated posting.As long as IT is not posted here.I have no respect left for that place.We will just go about our business as usual and forget that other site.I bet we can build a far superior one over time.Tequila did not mention it there as I made the mistake of doing so I would not worry as long as direct copy and paste is not used.There is plenty to discuss otherwise so type away.

Goat said...

I definately appreciate your concern as it got me booted from there.IMHO, forget them and enjoy yourself,not worth the worry.

Goat said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.