Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: For Music Lovers

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

For Music Lovers

I am a huge fan of Spanish/Flamenco guitar music and I have a young,immense talent to offer.His name is Armic and worth looking up,phenominal and Jesse Cook is another.I pick a bit myself and the acoustic guitar is my favorite instrument as to me it has a unique versatility and color to its music.The strings and woodwinds are my favorite orchesteral voices and the guitar kind of sits on the side as an important though niche instrument.I am very comfortable in a woodshop and I believe that should be my next project,an acoustic guitar to replace one destroyed in a spat with an ex because I practiced to much,oh well,learning is hard and she is an ex now,I learned,she lost,LOL.Sorry no files to share as I against that to an extent.I will exchange privately but not on a public blog.I will figure out how to share music with my readers while they are here at least, probably the most eclectic mix you will ever hear ,LOL.

1 comment:

Goat said...

Funny how we listen to all this awesome music and the libs listen to pop. I thought conservatives had no culture,6 of 7 guys at my shop,Artisan Glassworks,are very conservative and we are not creative?Three of us play guitar one professionally and us other two are listenable.I don't play known songs,I play the instrument.I learned my chords,scales and how they went together the classical way.I used to practice 8-10+ hours a day accompaning a metrinome is my talent,LOL.I cannot play a song yet I can play the guitar for hours on end,one note and feeling leading to the next.