Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: My Eyes Have Seen !

Monday, August 08, 2005

My Eyes Have Seen !

Battle Hymn of the Rebublic

Well mine eyes have seen the glory
of the coming of the Lord ,
He is trampling out the vintage
where the grapes of wrath are stored,
He has loosed the fateful lightning
of his terrible swift sword
His truth is marching on!
-Glory glory halleluiah
Glory glory halleluiah
Glory glory halleluiah
His truth is marching on
I have seen Him in the watchfires
of a hundred circling camps,
They have builded Him an altar
in the evening dews and damps,
I can read his righteous sentance,
by the dim and flaring lamps
This day is marching on!
(refrain)
In the beauty of the lilies
Christ was born accross the sea,
With a glory in His bosom
that transfigures you and me,
as He died to make men holy,
let us live to make men free,
While God is marching on!
(refrain)




I could not resist,LOL it was mentioned today and has been echoing since,Winstom Churchill's favorite song.

No comments: