Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: What is Right in America

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

What is Right in America

This is a fantastic article by Herman Cain,founder of the Godfathers Pizza franchise.I really like this guy,after I first heard of him in the Georgia senate race to replace Zell Miller,a staunch conservative and dynamic and engaging writer/speaker/businessman. Read it here:

What’s Right About America!

Herman Cain (archive)
August 3, 2005
Last Sunday when I returned from church services I opened my hometown newspaper, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, and settled in with a cup of coffee to review the day’s news. It was a good thing I had already received my inspiration at church, or I could have easily become downright depressed over the negative headlines in nearly every section of the paper.

No comments: