Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Weekend Rambler: Updated

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Weekend Rambler: Updated

Last nights post has been edited, part of it was an open challenge to a moonbat troll that is obsessed with me, no need to leave it up for posterity. We went at it in the comment section and since I don't allow profanity, I deleted them, including my own foul words, again, no reason to preserve them. I am not taking them back, they are just off the record. The guy is clinically obsessively demented and very sick, and most likely a tweeker methhead. Nobody would spend that much time and energy in a continuous blog attack untill 4:00 am and arise at 1:00 pm to resume if they weren't and he did a good job of proving me correct. I sent him back to his stinky little hole in the bay.
Comment moderation is back on.
To be updated with some actual stuff worth typing about, I can't imagine a loser life like that, so full of hate that they spend their hours searching for people they disagree with to insult in the most degrading ways, sad, so very sad.

Update: I see we nailed a handfull more terrorists plotting to blow up fuel lines at JFK, of course Michelle Malkin and HotAir are all over it(hattip Hugh Hewitt) and our Congress wants to issue the illegals from know terrorist supporting countries a free pass to roam about. not to mention the TB flier. That is my main sticking point with the Immigration bill, security first, build the fence and man it, enforce penalties on employers while giving them a viable way to check residency. Onve the enforcement is in place then we can discuss those that are here to work and become Americans, the rest we deport. This bill has some of these provisions but it leaves out special examination of foriegn nationals from known enemies of the US that harbor and foster terrorism and gangster aged Latinos. Plus there is no mention of who or what agency will run these so called background checks to be run on millions of folks jamming the system along with those legally in line. I have many Mexican neighbors since I live in a small farming community and they are all good folks to have next door. This is not about decent economic refugees, the conservative dispute is with not profiling those from known terror and drug gang supporting countries.
The Mexican culture is very much a part of American culture, a vibrant, colorful and joyful part of our heritage especially out here and it always has been. We can work out something fair to the economic refugee and protect the US security if cooler heads can prevail and communicate that message well. Sen. McCain and Pres. Bush have not done that and resorted to calling us bigots, fine way to treat the base including those legal Mexicans that supported him. I have no problem with a workable regularization/guest worker program once proper border and National security is in place and the fence. Those details can be worked out as we buld the fence and secure the country.

On the lighter side of things, here's a fun piece about why we need more 'cowboys' from the American Spectator, as a redneck from bending my back to the sun, I appreciate the sentimate. The Cowboy is as good a representative of the American spirit as you will find, work hard, play hard and fight hard and the better man wins.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Goat, the government doesn't get it... or doesn't want to get it. I don't think anything we say matters anymore as far as the government is concerned. It's easier to call us racists or other nasty names than it is to listen to what we're really saying.

As far as the blogfight, do you have a control that allows some posts to be made private? You might want to consider that next time... just in case you have to fight again... you'll have a reminder of the last one, lol.

Goat said...

HBP, He needed a good run around, I had to leave the carrot out there for him, he needs his insults to be public, so I let him think they where. I have banged my horns with this troll before and love to piss him off bad. I know his schedule from previous attacks so I played it, deleted the late night work and waited for him the next day knowing what was coming and played him like drum. I watched a golf tournament while he beat his keyboard to death. It was fun watching him trying to catch the carrot, like playing with a kitten.