Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Friday Frolic

Friday, June 01, 2007

Friday Frolic

Well, I see a raving loonbat has decided to leave some guano behind in the comments, typical of the "I hate America" crowd. Like this NAMBLA supporting idiot thinks he can influence anybody with his turds,he calls his own site stinky, oh well that's his problem not mine. I bet the Democrats just love his type as their frontline offense, very flattering of them I would say.
OK now to something important, the War for Civilization as we know it, Amy Proctor has a great video up highlighting the myths of this war as pushed by the MSM and the loonbats. Her husband is serving our country and she is a great voice in support of our efforts to bring freedom to Iraq. I am honored to be considered a member of her 'Platoon'

5 comments:

KEvron said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
KEvron said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gayle said...

Yes, I saw that video over at Amy's. I visit her regularly. She's very informative, especially regarding the military.

Be sure to check your e-mail.

Goat said...

Ok, playtime is over little boy, your insults remind me of a very young teenager that lives on my street. You are invited to return to your stinky little hole now.

Goat said...

Oh, and dude you won the psycho prize as a fool and did a convincing job of it. Umm, it seems your ownership has been revoked, fool. Thanks for proving me right. How would Jesus feel about your profane 24 hour rampage? Hmm...