Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Sarah Palin With Glenn Beck

Monday, January 19, 2009

Sarah Palin With Glenn Beck

The more I hear from her the more I like her and I have been a big fan from the start, its her attitude, always sunny and optimistic. As I have said before John McCain and his team made a huge mistake when he tried to put a leash on the "pitbull with lipstick" at the start of their run, he should have turned the Barracuda loose and let Sarah be Sarah.

The video is not great quality but she still looks great and as Glenn said she is one hot Grandma. She is still a hot commodity for the media and I hope she remains so and runs for reelection as Gov. and not the Senate while boning up on foreign and domestic policy. We will need her in top form in a few years since I don't see anybody else in the GOP with her ability to connect with people.

No comments: