Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: A Good Thing

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

A Good Thing

It seems all the my Dem friends are more involved with the emmys and Willy Wonka to pay attention to the SCOTUS untill they want it to rule for them. I can proudly say I have never seen one episode of "Seinfeld","Will and Grace" or "Survivor". Those goofballs on Survivor would not know what to do with an individualist survivalist countryboy, I hear enough about it from my friends to know I would either be booted the first day or leader. I have boycotted Hollywood for at least 20 years, with no regrets not available a block away at the video shop. I appreciate great cinema, they lost the ability to produce it in a meaningful way, that is if you are not a communist sympathizer. Hollywood gets my tilted kilt salute!

No comments: