Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Just A Little Reminder !

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Just A Little Reminder !

From one of my favorite writers on 9/12/01.A witness and awesome piece by Daniel Henninger,I stumbled upon.

I Saw It All. Then I Saw Nothing.

BY DANIEL HENNINGER

Wednesday, September 12, 2001 12:01 a.m. EDT
I saw the airliner at the instant it hit the north tower of the World Trade Center. A little later I saw the flames burst out of the south tower when the second airliner hit it. I saw people fall from the top of the World Trade Center. I saw the south tower fall down. A little later, I saw the north tower fall down. I have, in the past several hours, looked into lower Manhattan, and each time, where the World Trade Center stood, there is absolutely nothing.

No comments: