Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Summertime, Baseball,and Radio

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Summertime, Baseball,and Radio

What would we do without it? I don't watch TV . Our Sacramento Rivercats"AAA farm club for the A's" is a fun team in a great atmosphere with a really nice park. Anyway, isn't AM radio and baseball so synonymous? I am a Braves fan, quite avid, and I listen on the radio when able . My point is the joys of baseball on a summer evening, I tought my exwife to keep score at her boys games,. There are few things as fun as little league ball, believe this soccer player/coach/camp counselor. I have worked with kids a good portion of my life, though I have none, they are the focus of my life. I have a gorgeous niece, all of three and showing her mom's and uncle's fire in the gut. I won't die till I know this youngen' is set for life, as I have none of my own, the Lord has not yet graced me with the proper bride.

4 comments:

Goat said...

Hey GT, I intend to though I only get to see her once a year, her mom and Mommasan keep me well informed. Ana's(Arianna,she call's herself Ana), mom has her degree in early childhood developement and is brilliant so this little lady is off to a great start.Add two Southern Lady(Al&Ga) Grandmoms and this young lady will be just that. I don't have recent picture to post on my computer but I will put up one from Christmas before last. I keep telling Mom to bring Ana along when she visits, Ana will point a plane and say"Go see Greg?", LOL. Ramble all you want, GT.

Goat said...

I am the one that watches very little if no TV,when I do It is educational or golf majors,Superbowl,etc. I am a reader so a book or internet research bides me through the heat. I just lost interest,I guess.

Goat said...

Harry lives in one of my very favorite places,I know precisely where he is. I have driven past his house a time or two,grin,my desert pics are about 20 miles from him.

Goat said...

I just ordered cable so I could get the discount for internet connection, 15-30 minutes to upload a picture bites it,so I succumbed and ordered cable,DSL is unavailable here.