Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Goodbye Dial- Up

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Goodbye Dial- Up

I finally brokedown and got a cable modem and now I feel like a kid in a candy store.I can blog and listen to music at the same time,this is cool,LOL,after a dial-up that averaged about 38k.It is nice to listen to my music since my stereo and old vinyl is back east at mom's and you will never hear it on the radio,I love a well played guitar in most genres of music,the likes of Malmsteen,Vai,Satriani,DiMeola,Armik,Peter Fingers,Jeff Beck,Jerry Garcia and Flatt $ Scruggs,musician's artists and inspirations.I love the stringed instruments, period, hillbilly harp to the grand piano and the true harp.Yngvie Malmsteen is to the electric guitar what Paginini was to the violin as any who have heard both would attest and there are very few of us that can say that.

Update: Since I was on the topic of music check out Nickel Creek,especially their debut album. They are a folk/bluegrass/eclectic,young and extremely talented trio,"The Hand Song"my fellow Christians will appreciate and foot tappers will enjoy all of it,a great album.

1 comment:

Goat said...

Check out Armik and Strunze & Ferrel as well,incredible flamenco guitarists.