Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Happy Monday

Monday, October 17, 2005

Happy Monday


Today I will just shut up, offer a picture and announce my new blog effort,The Barnyard Bible Study, as a busy man I don't have time to attend personal Bible studies as I would like to so I had this idea, Karen of KarensKorner signed on instantly and William at the The Briefing and Mark at 4Rows Back have signed on. I am waiting to hear from Lores still, who actually inspired me to create a blogger Bible study, and my friends Mary,Cindy,Kay,Sheepdog Sass,Otis Harry,etal please join us in the study of the Lord's Word. I am no expert though I do have some really smart friends that will be contributing as well.
Update: Lores at Just a Woman has signed on as well, hey Mark,William, us boys better get in gear to keep up with these awesome ladies and just wait till some of my regulars drop in.

7 comments:

Cabe said...

Hey Goat, other than my very white skin, was it just a guess that I was scotch-irish?

Man you're good!

Goat said...

It is Scots not scotch as that is just whiskey,I have just read a bit of history.James Webb's "Born Fighting" is a great start.

Cabe said...

Sometimes I feel drunk.

NannyKaren said...

Beautiful Picture Goat.

Goat said...

One of my favorite spots near Riverside Ca on the Sierra east side not far from China Lakes,I've heard live bombing runs while camped here and other places along US395 in the area,kinda cool.

Smartbandwidth said...

Sign me up!

http://fredsmart.ws

Ignore the imbedded email - it's a friend of mine, a fellow blogger who stated my new blog after he accidently deleted 2-3 years of my original blog.

Peace and God Bless,

Fred

PS. August 11, 6 BC was the day our Lord was born.

Goat said...

Welcome, Fred.