Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Yes! Truckee Bound

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Yes! Truckee Bound

My job takes me into the mountains tomorrow on a couple of choice jobs to grab as a tradesman, a couple of custom homes in the Truckee, Squaw Valley area, can you say, Happy Goat. I am very good at what I do and I started my trade at minimum wage with a broom in my hand and a backbone now I ply my craft for the wealthy, a nice spot to be in. I will take some pictures of some of the houses that showcase my work, old readers have seen the work we did at the big catholic cathedral here in Sacramento. the pics are in the archives if you choose to look. It is a daily challenge solving the problems of dillussioned architects and uninformed designers for demanding clients. These two I am seeing tomorrow have the money to make a good idea happen. I am going to take over control of our lost website, if I have any readers with website design background email me at goats_barnyard@msn.com I would like to talk to you. I have many reasons to smile, somebody just slapped me with a clue x four, different folks on different days,Wham. I am awake now. I just opened a new doorway in the market of free enterprise and found the key. I used to be an avid D&D player and I just found another route out of the dungeon. I was a brutal DM and very effective player, anyway, I like to build/make things that give pleasure to my client.

No comments: