Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Oklahoma Bombing

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Oklahoma Bombing

I waited to gather more information before posting on it. It appears jihadists motives and links are tied in just as there is credible evidence for that of the Murraw Federal building bombing and the MSM ignores it as usual. Michelle Malkin is as always on top of this and many other stories, that girl is a pure dynamo, I am glad she is on our side. She points to Mark Tapscott who is the main force eyeballing this developing story. We got lucky this time as it appears he blew up too soon. Just think if he had been sitting in the bleachers. Could you imagine what would be streaming from jihadi TV here and abroad. They have all the links, no need for me to repost them. Does the MSM not cover this because it proves Bush right and them wrong?

Update, unrelated: Michael Yon has a new dispatch up and another must read!

Update and a Barnyard welcome to The Federalist Solution by Cabe, another Federalist Patriot.

3 comments:

Cabe said...

Couldn't agree more with you bro. Michelle Malkin is on top of everything. I wish she was on FOX more regularly.

Cabe said...

Goat, how the hell did you know I was from Utah? Lol!

Goat said...

Hey I am a mountain goat,your brothers backdrop, and I took a barnyard guess,LOL.