Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Base camp for most pictures, a paint and repair trip is scheduled, the park service wants us to paint it green. My buddy will comply as he wants another 99yr lease, besides it is an historic spot as the bakery/diner for the miners and shepherds in the area at the turn of the last century. Preserving history, I love it! I am glad I have so much enthusiasm for my make shift photojournalism, a passion of mine.
All I can say is stay tuned, and I hope my rambling commentary and lucky photography makes it so. I will be honest, upfront and real, as good as I am at my trade, I would love to break into the journalism market.

Base camp, yes it is a wood burner and who bakes the best loaf or chicken gets an extra shot.

View from the porch



Getting there ain't easy. (In route to Mt. Winchell)




Yosemite High Country (on the other side of that view from the porch)





A little later in the year, again Yosemite in the back ground, I am sitting on the border between NFS,NPS and BLM management.






No comments: