Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: I am Sobbing: Updated

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I am Sobbing: Updated

Sunset

Oh boo-hoo,boo-hoo Moonbat WASP (Geoff) has removed me from his blogroll because he can't handle the heat in the Barnyard. To bad he does not understand the game and that blogging in many ways is a game, a strategic one, my favorite kind. Chess, Stratego, Battleship and golf are all strategy games and so is politics and political blogging, he took offense that I was hammering his buddies into the dirt by millions while he is ahead of me, such honor. Where is his honor when it comes to supporting the innocent folks of Iraq? It is nowhere to be found. He claims to be an intellectual but won't acknowledge fact that does not fit his talking points, loony ones. I love to reduce these fools to sputtering wrecks and this one is out of gas. I added a few great links though thanks to he and his buddies hatred. Lets see some easy math, I am up several and down a tenth seems like that still leaves me ahead. They have major problems with the truth it seems.
Update:
Hey folks thanks for the help I made my goal plus some in less than a week, top 300,000 is my next goal, time to go begging for more links, lets smash these dirtballs into the mud where they belong. Go USA!

3 comments:

DangerGirl said...

You've been linked :>)

Goat said...

Thanks Huntress

Goat said...

Typical for a lefty racist, insults. Whatever you say Geoff, you are ahead of me for now. At least I am not so morally bankrupt as to want the jihadis to win in Iraq as you do.