Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard

Friday, May 18, 2007

Yeah, life is steep, (having a good time in the SoCal sun at Suicide rocks)

and craggy, (unnamed peak in the Green creek region)

The hard work is well worth it! (From the Summit of Mt. Winchell in the Palisades region of the Sierra looking into the heart of the high country)


I know! ( Atop Mt. Dunderburgh with the Yosemite high country in the background, beer in hand)
Much can be written about faith in ourselves and the Lord, it is up to us to show it.
PS: A great list of must reads can be found at Benador.
PSS: I have to ask my Hill Billy friend how we can organize on online BBQ for Armed Forces day tomorrow. A post your menu challenge, the Goat is deciding between tin cans and a pork or a goat slow smoke. Yeah , I know, dang , I am tasty smoked over a peach wood fire. Shoot, goat is great on the smoker and I highly recommend it.

5 comments:

Trader Rick said...

We're going to the Hut for Pizza today!!

Trader Rick said...

Great pic of you on the mountaintop, but with your face in shadow can't tell that it's really you--and, no offense, If I were you I wouldn't allow myself to be photographed in shorts--those are some stork legs you got goin' there!!!! LOL

Goat said...

Rick, that is the summit of the mountain in the picture on my side bar. The first two are of my climbing partner. Yeah, their is not alot of meat on my bones.

WomanHonorThyself said...

hiya Goat..with a request like that..who could turn ya down?..youre on my esteemed blogroll~!..lol
visit often eh?..:)

Goat said...

How funny and ironic, WHT, I was perusing your site as you were posting this, a fond Barnyard welcome to you and your readers and a big thank you for the link.