Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: The Alamo Primary Or Groundhog Day

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

The Alamo Primary Or Groundhog Day

I will be keeping on eye on the ticker tonight as Texas, Ohio, Vermont and Rhode Island go to the polls. John McCain will win his easily and Hillary should win Ohio and Barack, Vermont as its been called already as I type, the other two will be close and I am hearing alot of GOP voters crossing over to vote for Hillary call into Hugh Hewitt's radio show. They will be having nightmares now for sure and I think they are nuts, nuts I tell you, they can't now credibly turn on her if she makes it the general election. Hillary is a much stronger candidate than Barack though both are very weak, plus I just very strongly disagree with playing in another Party's primaries, I don't like it when the Dems do it in ours nor when Reps do it in theirs. I have said it before that I believe that Party primary votes should be closed to only those registered to those Parties, if the high minded independents don't like it, oh well. What right do they have to help choose a particular Party's candidates for a political seat? If they have a candidate they like they can join that Party and work to support him/her or put up an independent candate.

No comments: